I think we’re all a little nosy and love to see what everyone likes to carry in their purses. I am no exception. As I love to read blog posts and watch videos on this, I thought, why not, let’s do my own What’s In My Handbag.
Since I’ve been on a rather tight budget lately, I shopped my own closet and decided to go back to an old favorite – my Coach Ashley satchel, with it’s signature print fabric. For everyday, this size and color suits my needs and goes with my Ralph Lauren leather riding boots.
What I really love about this bag is that the medium size fits everything I need and I overall love the shape of this handbag. I think it looks classy hanging on my arm. If I really needed to, I can use the strap as a shoulder bag.
1. House keys with my Chelsea team keychain.
2. Sonia Kashuk mini makeup bag – see below for what’s inside.
3. White iPhone 4s.
4. Coach wristlet, which I use as my wallet. Cash, immediate insurance and store cards are in here.
5. Metal card holder for store coupon cards.
6. Cole Haan business card holder, which I use for loose change.
7. Up and Up brand Dairy Digestive Supplement, since I’m lactose intolerant.
8. Eclipse Winterfrost Mints.
9. Moleskine planner.
10. Physician’s Formula SPF 30 Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder.
11. Empty Benefit’s Dr. FeelGood tin, which I use to hold a USB flash drive for photos I need to develop.
12. Yes to Carrots Super Rich Body Butter.
13. Banana Republic sunglasses.
14. Apple flashlight keychain (I used to work there) for store mini cards.
15. Current lip products: Julep’s Daylight Defense SPF 15 lip balm in Vanilla Mint, Rimmel’s Moisture Renew in Picadilly Pink, Nars Dolce Vita, Clinique’s Tender-Heart.
2. I always carry a Kind bar or granola bar in case my blood sugar drops.
3. Glasses cleaning cloth.
4. Hair ties.
5. Clean and Clear Oil Blotting sheets. This is a must-have in my handbags!
7. Oral-B Glide floss.
8. L’eau de Chloe, one of my favorite perfumes.
9. Up and Up brand glucose tablets in raspberry, in case blood sugar drops.
10. EcoTools travel kabuki brush.
11. Jennifer Aniston’s rollerball perfume.
12. Aquaphor Healing Ointment. This makes it’s way into my purse as the weather gets colder.
13. I always carry a pen with me. I have Uni-ball’s Vision Micro. (Not my favorite, as I like a heavier ink weight, but it just happens to be the one I threw in here.)
14. Clear Eyes Cooling Comfort Redness Relief – this feels so good on my eyes after hours of staring at a computer screen. If you like that menthol feeling to wake up – I recommend this eye drop.